10/6/20

It's the Christmas Release at Taylored Expressions!

Hi Everyone! Today is release of all the Christmas products at Taylored Expressions!!! It is our biggest release of the year and I have so many new projects to share with you today. Grab your coffee! This will be a long post full of new products inspiration. 

This release includes over 40 new products including 2 new layering stencil sets, stamps, dies, more stencils, new embellishments, and Premium Glitter Cardstock in holiday colors. All the new products are available now in the TE Store


My first card features the adorable Gus & Gertie Holiday Adventures. This stamp set has the cutest images! (All the products links are below each card) 


I colored the images with Copic Markers and then die cut with Gus & Gertie Holiday Adventures Dies. I created the background with the help of the Masking Stencils - Mini Slim Rectangle, blending Blueberry and Blue Corn Ink. 

I die cut the hill with the Build a Scene - Snow Drifts Dies and the white glitter paper from the new TE Glitter Cardstock. The Glitter Cardstock include five colors perfect for the holiday season.


To create the frame I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets, stenciled with the new Mini Slim Stencil - Candy Cane Stripes, and then die cut the middle of panel with Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets. The sentiment is included in the Gus & Gertie Holiday Adventures Stamp Set. I finished off the card with a few Bits & Pieces - Snowflakes. 


Here is a look at a new, creative stamp set, Fill In the Blank - Christmas Cling and Clear Combo. First I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets. Using the new Masking Stencils - Mini Slim Rectangle, I inked the rectangle with Gumball Ink and the stenciled snowflakes with the same Gumball Ink and the Frosty Stencil. Then I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Pop Ink. 


I added Santa with the St. Nick Background Cling & Clear Combo and the St. Nick's Head Die. The bottom sentiment is stamped with the Simple Strips - Christmas Stamp Set and die cut with Simple Strips Die. 


On my next card I used the Fill in the Blank - Christmas Stamp Set again, but with the Snow sentiment and the Frosty Background Cling and Clear Combo Stamp Set and the Frosty's Head Die


I love the background on this card. I used the new Let it Snow Layering Stencil with Salt Water Taffy, Blue Raspberry, and Poblano Pepper Ink. This is a set of three stencils that layer on top of each other to create this beautiful background. I also added a few Pieces & Pieces - Silver Drip Dots to the center of the snowflakes. 


Ho Ho...No! You gotta love Big Grumpy - Christmas! I used the previously released Big Grumpy Stamp and Die Combo, and dressed Grumpy up with the Big Grumpy Christmas Stamp Set and Dies. I colored with Copic Markers and stamped the sentiment on the sign with Oreo Ink.  


The trees in the background are stamped in Cilantro Ink with the new Endless Evergreens Mini Slim Background Stamp and die cut with the Endless Evergreens Edge. The top sentiment is stamped with the Simple Strips - Christmas Stamp Set and die cut with Simple Strips Die. 


This next card features The Light Shines Stamp Set. What a beautiful sentiment! I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink on TE Vellum and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. To create the card front I stenciled with the Here Comes the Sun Stencil with Potato Chip and Pineapple Ink. Next I stamped the tree three times in Cilantro Ink and then added the red lights and stars with Cherry Pop Ink  and the tree stands in Oreo Ink. 


I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to cut a rectangle in the center of the card. I added foam tape behind card front and then layered in the vellum and the piece of the card front I had cut with the rectangle. The stars are stamped in Pineapple Ink and added a few Bits & Pieces - Gold Drip Drops. 


Last up is the Pretty Packages - Holiday Tags that pairs perfectly with the previously released Pretty Package Die. I know we will all give gifts at the holiday season these tags and dies make the prefect package to make the gift card a little more special. 


I used the new Mini Slim Stencil - Candy Cane Stripes to create the wrapping paper and added the details with new glittered cardstock. 

Right now through Sunday, October 11th (or while supplies last), you can get the Beautiful Baubles bundle for 15% off! The bundle includes the Beautiful Baubles Layering Stencil set (regular price $21) and the Beautiful Baubles Add-ons clear stamp set (regular price $15). The discounted price is only available for a limited time through Sunday, October 11.

I hope you have been inspired to start creating for the holidays! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, more inspiration, and links to the designers sharing projects today. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cards! I especially love the Gus and Gertie card - gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete