6/1/20

A Sneak Peek at the new Patriotic Release From Taylored Expressions.

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I am sharing a sneak peak at the new Patriotic Release from Taylored Expressions. All the new products will be available tomorrow, June 2nd at 9 AM CST in the TE Store. One of things I love about this release is the products are perfect for the 4th of July and versatile enough to be used throughout the year!!


My card today features the new Pennant Parade Cling and Clear Combo. The background stamp is a cling rubber stamp and the and there are five clear stamps to stamp the different patterned flags. The set is perfect for all kinds of celebrations! 


Here are the steps I used to create the background. I started this card by cutting a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock for the card front using the Stitched Rectangle Die. Next I stamped the Pennant Parade background with Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then using my TE Blender Brushes and Confetti Cake Ink with Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil I lightly added clouds to the background. Then I stamped the flags in Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Potato Chip, Lime Zest, and Guava Ink. 


I used the Celebrate Script Die with Lime Zest Cardstock to die cut the word celebrate. The second sentiment is stamped with the Simple Strips - Birthday Stamp Set, die cut with the Simple Strips Die, and backed with the Simple Strips Backer Die. I finished off the card with a few Snow Flurries Sequins. 

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I will be back tomorrow with a look at more of the new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment