4/6/20

Pretty Tulips

Hi All! Hope you had a good weekend, although I will say the days seem to blending together! It is going rain all week here so I will have to starting finding new exercise videos! I am continuing to work on my stash of birthday cards. Today I have a card to share that I created with the Tulips Stamp Set  from  Pretty Pink Posh.


I started by stamping and coloring the tulips with Copic Markers and die cutting the flowers with the Tulips Coordinating Dies. (Products are linked below) I used the colors I decided on for the tulips as inspiration for the background.  I blended Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, and Squeezed Lemonade. 


I added the frame around the flowers with the Scallop Frames Dies. I die cut the word happy with the Happy Birthday Script Dies and added the birthday sentiment with with Party Friends Stamp Set. The final touch are a few Clear Droplets that look like drops of water. 

Thanks for visiting and have keep safe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment