1/4/20

Sneak Peek at the Pretty Pink Posh January Release

Hi Everyone! I am up on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog today kicking off the new year with sneak peek at the new Large Floral Hearts Stamp Set being released on January 9th. I have two cards to share with you that I created with the stamp set and the Coordinating Large Floral Hearts Dies.


I used the two heart stamps and their coordinating dies to to give you some ideas for Valentine's Day cards. I love that this stamps can be used for so many different occasions throughout the year! 


PPP released a similar smaller version of the stamp set last year, the Floral Hearts Stamp Set. Here is how the two stamp sets compare in size. You can see that the new Large Floral Hearts Stamp Set is much larger and will the centerpiece of your project.


Here's a closer look at my first card. I stamped the heart and flowers in black ink, colored with Copic Markers, and then die cut with the coordinating dies. Next I cut a piece of white cardstock for the card front, sponged on Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass, and used the heart die to cut a heart directly into the card front. Then I inlayed the flower heart into the card front. Behind the heart I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in Versamark Ink on red cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder.


At the bottom of the card I stamped the heart border from the new Love Borders Stamp Set in red ink. I added another sentiment from the stamp set. Then I arranged the extra flowers around the heart and finished off the card with a two Lemon Drop Jewels.


On my second card I stamped the other floral heart in the stamp set on white cardstock. I brushed the cardstock lightly with pale pink ink and then colored with Copic Markers. I die cut the heart and layered it on a large heart die cut. I added a few more flowers around the heart. Next I cut a piece of white cardstock with the largest die in the Stitched Notes Dies and stamped another sentiment in the set.



I used the Wide Stripes Stencil to add pattern to card front, added a piece of lace, and few Flamingo Pink Jewels.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the PPP Blog for more sneak peeks of the January 9th release!


No comments:

Post a Comment