12/4/19

Christmas Cheer

Hi! I have one more Christmas card to share today. It is probably the last one for this year, although I hope to create a few more tags. This card features the Holiday Signs Stamp Set and the Layered Tree Dies from Pretty Pink Posh.


I die cut the Layered Tree Dies from green cardstock, stamped Versamark ink on the edges of the tree, and embossed with white embossing powder. The star is included in the die set and cut from gold foil. The hills of snow are die cut with the Scallop Borders Dies. The background is created with distress inks in Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire. Once I had the background together I splattered on white paint. 

The Santa and the sign are from the Holiday Signs Stamp Set , colored with Copic Markers and die cut with the Holiday Signs Coordinating Dies. I finished off the card with a few Pearl White Jewels

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment