9/10/19

Happy 11th Birthday Taylored Expressions!

Welcome to the Taylored Expressions 11th Birthday Celebration! Today begins three day of projects created with the new birthday release! I first started creating cards about 12 years ago. I started out as a scrapbooker. I followed Taylor and remember when she released her first stamp set. I feel honored to be part the TE Team!! You can find all the new products HERE.


My first card features the Big Grumpy Birthday Stamp and Die Combo and the Big Grumpy - Birthday Stamp Set and the Big Grumpy Birthday Dies.   The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut. I stamped one the sentiment from the Big Grumpy Birthday Stamp and Die Combo in Oreo Ink. 


In the background I stamped the new Party Pennants Background Stamp in Salt Water Taffy Ink on Salt Water Taffy Cardstock. I created the grass with the Build A Scene - Grassy Hills Die and Lime Zest Cardstock. 


Here is a look at the inside of the card where I finished off the sentiment and stamped a balloon. 



My second card is created with the new Big Cake Stamp Set and Big Cake Dies. I stamped the cake and candles in Versamark Ink and then embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then I used the TE Blender Brushes to add color to each layer of the cake with Potato Chip, Peaches n' Cream, and Guava Ink. 


The background is created by embossing Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Sprinkles Embossing Folder, blending on Potato Chip Ink, and then adding a panel of vellum to create the soft background. The card is framed with the largest die in Stitched Frame Stacklets 1. 


I added three of the sentiments from the new Simple Strips - Birthday Stamp Set, stamping with Versamrk Ink on Guava Cardstock and embossing with white embossing powder. I used the Simple Strips Die to cut the sentiments. The stamp set has so many great sentiments




We're celebrating our 11th birthday and the gifts for you are stacking up! Here's how you can jump in on the celebration!

1. Receive a free Share Joy enamel pin with every purchase of new release products (while supplies last)
2. Free US shipping on orders of $50+
3. Orders of $75 will be entered to win 1 of 11 gift certificates to the TE store: ten $50 gift certificates, one $100 gift certificate! 

Offers valid 9/10 - 9/22 and while supplies last. Gift certificate winners will be announced on the TE blog on 9/23.
You'll also want to check out the TE Blog this week as we share the stories of TE friends and fans who are sharing joy through their handmade cards! During our birthday celebration, Taylored Expressions will donate 5% of new release product sales to support one customer’s mission to provide a backpack filled with love and hope to children being placed in foster care. Read Louise's story on the TE Blog and continue to follow along as we tell Share Joy stories throughout our birthday month!

Stop by the TE Blog and wish Taylor a Happy Birthday! I will be back tomorrow with more projects to share. 

1 comment:

  1. Great Grumpy card! I love the sentiment. And that cake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete