6/18/19

Happy Summer!

I have a fun summer card to share today with new products from Pretty Pink Posh. The new release is perfect for summer and I love the fun surfboards in the Summer Surfboards Stamp Set.

I stamped three of the surfboards in the the Summer Surfboards Stamp Set, colored them with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Summer Surfboards Coordinating Dies. I covered each board with Versamark Ink and embossed with a clear embossing powder to give the look of resin finished board. There are six surfboards in the stamp set. The palm tree is from the new Tropical Birds Stamp Set and die cut with the Tropical Birds Coordinating Dies.


I created the wave background with the new Waves Stencil. The sentiment is die cut with the Happy Summer Script Die. The final touch is a few jewels from the Citrus Jewels Mix

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week! 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment