5/17/19

I Love My Teacher!

Hi Friends! Well it is that time of year when we start thinking about the end of the school year and how we can thank our teachers for all the time, effort, and support that they given our children throughout the school year.


I created a thank card and gift card holder with some great products from Taylored Expressions


I created the background with the Alphabet Soup Cutting Plate. I die cut the cutting plate twice and then adhered the two layers together for extra dimension. I really like this cutting plate and think it would also be great for anything school related, new baby cards, and children's birthday cards. 

I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Pop Ink with the Apple Of My Eye Stamp Set and die cut with the Apple Stacklets. The stem is die cut with the Apple Stem and Seeds die in Granny Smith Ink. (see links below)


I used the Tag Pocket Die to create this gift card holder. The tag would look cute die on a small gift or a gift bag. I added one of the smaller apples in the Apple Of My Eye Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I given you some inspiration to start on your end of school year gifts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment