4/25/19

Joy and Sunshine

Hi Crafty Friends! I have been in my studio creating for a couple of new releases but I wanted to pop in today with a card I created with the Koala Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh.


I love these sweet Koalas. I stamped them in black ink and colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Koala Friends Coordinating Dies. The umbrella is stamped with the Rainy Days Stamp Set. I stamped the umbrella in Versamark Ink on Navy Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. The clouds and umbrella handle are die cut with the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies.


I used the Storybook 5 Die to create the card front. I used watercolor paper and Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans, and Blueprint Sketch. Behind the card front I added a panel of cardstock sponged with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. The sentiment is from the Rainy Days Stamp Set. I added a few rain drops with the 4mm Clear Droplets. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment