3/15/19

Spring Inspired Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! Yesterday was such a beautiful day here! There were SO many butterflies filling the sky! And I love that is light longer! Today I have a birthday card to share that feels like spring. The card is created with some my favorite Taylored Expressions products.


First let's talk about the background. I stamped the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp in Versamark Ink on Potato Chip Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I love this background stamp! Next I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets to cut a circle directly into the card front and then used  Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets to create the frame. I added foam tape behind the card front for extra dimension. 


Inside the circle I stamped a sentiment from the Simply Said - Birthday Stamp Set in Oreo Ink. Next I created the daisy with the Layer It - Daisy Dies and the Mega Leaves Dies. I cut the leaves from watercolor paper and used Liquid Watercolor in Peapod to watercolor the leaves. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. That daisy is gorgeous with all of the layers!! LOVE it on the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a pretty card. Love the colours you've put together!

    ReplyDelete