12/24/18

Joy to the World

Happy Christmas Eve! Happy Holidays Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful celebration with family and friends. I come from a big family family and have 33 people at my house on Christmas Day!


Joy to the World seems like a perfect last Christmas card for this year. My card is created with the Angel Friends Stamp Set and Angel Friends Coordinating Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. I used Oxide Distress Inks to create the background in Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire. 


The frame is die cut with the Scallop Frames Dies and the clouds are cut with the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies.  I finished off the card with a few sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday. Thanks for all your sweet comments and support throughout the year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment