12/13/18

Last Christmas Card of the Season

Hi All! Today I am sharing my last Christmas card for this year. I am always a little sad when holiday creating season comes to an end. My card today is created with the Pretty Pink Posh Decorative Ornaments Stamp Set and the Decorative Ornaments Coordinating Dies.


I stamped the ornaments in black hybrid ink and colored the ornaments with Copic Markers. I covered the ornaments with a coat of Versamark Ink and the embossed with a Diamond Embossing Powder. I love the effect! Behind the ornaments I stenciled sun rays and stamped a sentiment from the Holiday Greetings Stamp Set. 


At the top I added branches from the Winter Woodland Stamp Set and hung the ornaments with twine. The frame is die cut with the Stitched Notes Dies. I finished off the card with a few sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix


Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment