11/28/18

Plaid Christmas Tags

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I have four Christmas Tags I created to share with you. The products are from Taylored Expressions. I love the the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp. I have used this stamp on so many projects already. Here I used the stamp for the background of my tags.


I die cut the base of my tags with the Tag Stacklets 2. I layered the Buffalo Plaid on Oreo Cardstock. I punched a small hole at the top of each tag and used Gold Twine to tie the tags to a gift. 


I used the Flip the Script - Tree Tag and Stamp Die Combo for two of my tags. On the first tag I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink on Cilantro Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder and then used the tree die to die cut the tree. 


On the second tag I stamped the tree, with the sentiment in the negative, in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. The reindeer is die cut from Gold Foil with the Little Bits - Reindeer Die. 


My second tag uses the Flip the Script - Snowman Tag Stamp & Die Combo. I used the same process I used for the tree, stamping the Snowman with the sentiment in the negative and then just the sentiment. 


The hat is included in the die set. The flowers is die cut with the Little Bits - Holiday Bloomers. 

I can't wait to tie this tags on my Christmas packages! The tags inspired by Christmas wrapping theme this year! 






No comments:

Post a Comment