9/7/17

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions - Celebrating Birthdays and Fall

Welcome! It's release day at Taylored Expressions! I hope you have enjoyed all the September Sneak Peeks and 9th Birthday Celebration! All the new September products are available at the TE web store NOW.  

My first card features the Simply Stamped - Acorns Stamp Set and the coordinating Dies. 


I stamped the acorns in Toffee and Mocha Ink. This is a two layer stamp set. The leaves are cut with the Mega Leaves Dies. The leaves are a great size to use with the acorns. 


The frame is die cut with the largest die in the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate. The patterned paper if from the 6 x 6 Paper Pack - Harvest. The sentiment is included in the  Simply Stamped - Acorns Stamp Set.




Next up, a birthday card! How cute is this Sweet Tooth Shaker Die! I started by cutting a frame with the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate. If you watched Taylor's Nine Favorite Things Video you saw that  this die set was on her list. I love this die too! So perfect for framing your card! 

Behind the frame I added a panel of Salt Water Taffy Cardstock that I embossed with the Sprinkles Embossing Folder. 


Once I created the shaker with Window Acetate and a Foam Adhesive Sheet, I dropped in Rainbow Bright Sequins. I topped the cupcake off with tiny flower cut with the Mini Bloomers 2 and Bloomers-Greenery. 



Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!


1 comment:

  1. How yummy! I sure do like that the frosting is the shaker part.

    ReplyDelete