8/15/17

Clearly Planned Adorable Autumn

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today a I am sharing a sneak peak at the Taylored Expressions Clearly Planned Adorable Autumn Stamp Set and coordinating dies. The release will be available on Thursday, August 17.

The Clearly Planned line of stamps are perfect for planners but can also be used for card making. Here are two cards I made with the Adorable Autumn Stamp Set.


On my first card I used the apple, pumpkin, and acorn from the stamp set, colored them with Copic Marker, and die cut with the coordinating Adorable Autumn Dies. I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets to cut and mat the circle in the card front. I created the hills with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Dies. The sentiment is from the stamp set. 


I used the Bloomers 1 to cut the felt flower and the Mini Leaves Dies to cut the leaves. 



My second card is created with the sunflower in the stamp set and the Sunshine Cutting Plate. The sunflowers are colored with Copic Markers and die cut. I cut the Sunshine Cutting Plate from watercolor paper and sponged on Potato Chip Ink. Behind the sun I added a piece of vellum that I added color to using Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. 


I cut the hills with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills and finished off the card with a few Snow Flurries Sequins. 


For a limited time, earn DOUBLE CRAFTY POINTS on our Adorable Autumn stamp set, coordinating die set, or bundle ! If you're not a Crafty Points member, it's free and easy to join. Just create an account at the TE webstore and you're automatically enrolled to begin earning crafty points with every purchase. You'll earn 30-74 Crafty Points on the purchase of our Adorable Autumn stamp set, coordinating die set, or bundle! Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 9am CST on Thursday, August 17, 2017 and 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, August 20, 2017 and only while supplies last. Crafty Points are only available on purchases made via our retail site: www.tayloredexpressions.com.



Be sure to stop by the TE Blog for the list of designers sharing project today. 



1 comment: