7/10/17

The New Pretty Pink Posh July Release is Now Available!

The new Pretty Pink Posh July Release is now available! New stamps, new dies, and pretty sequin mixes! You can find all the new products HERE. It is such a cute release! I look forward to sharing all my projects with you.

Today I am sharing a card I created with the new Summer Friends Stamp Set and the Summer Friends Coordinating Dies.

How cute are these sweet images! I colored them with Copics and added the dots to her bathing suit with a white gel pen. I created the sand with the Scallop Borders Dies and Kraft Cardstock. For the water I used the Stitched Borders 2 Dies, watercolor paper, and distress inks. The sentiment is included in the Summer Friends Stamp Set

I added the clouds and sun with the new Fly A Kite Stamp Set and the Fly A Kite Coordinating Dies
And the finishing touch is the new Mermaid Sequins Mix! It is so pretty!

Hop on over and take a look at the new products HERE

Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment