7/28/17

Fun Summer Tags with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi all! Thanks for stopping by today! I have some fun summer tags to share with products for the latest Pretty Pink Posh Release. I love having tags ready to go in my stash!

A pretty tag and pretty summer colors can dress up the plainest bag! 


For the base of all three tags I used the Scallop Diamond Tags Dies, a fun, unique shape for a tag. The little girl is from the Summer Friends Stamp Set and die cut with the Summer Friends Coordinating Dies. At the top I added the cloud and sun from the new Fly A Kite Stamp Set and die cut with the Fly A Kite Coordinating Dies. I colored the stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and I used a white gel pen to add dots to the sun. 


Next up is a shaker tag. Inside the shaker I stamped a sentiment from the Summer Friends Stamp Set and dropped in sequins from the Mermaid Sequins Mix. The cute stamped image is also from the Summer Friends Stamp Set


My last tag features the Bear Hugs Stamp Set, the Bear Hugs Coordinating Dies, and the 4mm Tutti Fruitti Sequins Mix

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment