6/5/17

Taylored Expressions June Sneak Peeks Day 1 - Sail-ebrate!

Welcome to Day 1 of  Taylored Expressions June Release Sneak Peeks Day 1. This release is all about summer! Think sailing and tropical! All the new products will be available on June 8th at 7 AM PDT.


My first card is created with the new Sitting Pretty Nautical Accessories and the previously released Sitting Pretty Dies. I love the concept of these dies, so many possibilities! I also used the new Little Bits - LifeSaver and Crustaceans to add a few more accessories to the shelf. 


The background is embossed with the Bead Board Embossing Folder and the sentiment is from the new Seas the Day Stamp Set. The sentiment is stamped in Sugar Cube Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 



My second card features the new Striped Background Stamp. I stamped the stripes in Sugar Cube Ink on Blue Corn Cardstock and then embossed with white embossing powder. Next I cut a hole directly into the card front with the Stitched Circle Stacklet and matted the circle with Sugar Cube Cardstock. 


I created a scene inside the circle with the Little Bits - Lighthouse and the Build a Scene Rolling Waves and Hills. My waves are cut from watercolor paper and I used a blending tool to sponge on Distress Inks and spattered the paper with water. I used a Clarity Stencil Brush to get the soft sky background. I finished off the card with a few Snow Flurries Sequins and the helm cut with the new Little Bits - Helm Die. 



1 comment:

  1. Love the wall scene.
    this set really lends itself
    to that idea. The water
    scene has lots of movement.
    I'd like to go to Australia
    but I'll need more than a sailboat.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete