11/3/16

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new November products are available at the TE web store NOW. I hope you have been inspired by all the sneak peeks to create a few handmade gift this holiday season.  

Today I am showcasing the Build a Scene Calendar 2 Die I used the die to create my calendar. You can find that post here. Today I am sharing cards I created with the same die. 


The Build a Scene Calendar 2 Die along with the new Flowers for a Year Stamp Set and coordinating dies are a perfect match! For my first card I went with a holiday theme. You can never have too many Christmas cards ready to go! 


I embossed the background with the Brick Embossing Folder and highlighted the brick with Copic Markers. The snow hill is cut with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills and the sentiment is from the Flowers for a Year Stamp Set. The snowflakes to dies cut with the Little Bits - Snowflakes Die. 


On my second card I went with a totally different feel. I stamped the new Notable Blooms Background on Sugar Cube Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I created the window scene with the same dies and stamps as the first card! Behind the window I embossed Sugar Cube Card Stock with the Bead Board Embossing Folder.


I accented the bottom of the card with the Picket Fence Die and the Grass Border Die. 

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous use of the calendar die!! I particularly love your brick wall with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete