12/4/15

Raise Your Glass

It is definitely the time of year for celebrations and the Taylored Expressions Raise Your Glass Dies are perfect for many occassions from New Years to new job!


I embossed the card front with the Bead Board Embossing Folder on Sugar Cube Card Stock. I cut a circle from Oreo Card Stock with the Stitched Circle Stacklets to mat the glasses on the white paper.


I added vellum, sponged with Golden Glitz Delicate Ink, to the center of the glasses and added a few clear sequins behind the vellum, along with another layer of card stock. I used the Little Bits Celebration Confetti Dies and sequins to add the confetti above the glasses. The sentiment is from the Simply Stamped - Daisies Stamp Set, stamped in  Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by! Here are the links to the products I used to create my card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment