12/2/15

TE Sweet Watercolor Panel

Hi and thanks to stopping by today!! I have a fresh and simple card to share today with one of the Watercolor Panels from Taylored Expressions


This pretty panel is from the 3x4 Watercolor Panels - Keep In Touch. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to color to the panel and then added a few enamel dots to the center of the flowers.


The background is embossed with the Braided Embossing Folder on Sugar Cube Card Stock. I finished off the card with a twine bow. 

Thanks for stopping by! Here are the links to the products I used for Taylored Expressions. 

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Love your coloring....what a great image! The embossed background makes a great statement too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh it's very nice ! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh it's very nice ! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I'd love someone to send me a card like that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete