5/3/11

MFT May Blog Hop and Shop

Welcome to MFT'S May Blog Hop and Shop!! If you came here from my friend Megan's Blog you are in the right place. If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, just go on over to Kim's Blog.

I am sharing cards I made using the new Notched Tag Die-namics and Stamp Set. I just have to say how much I love this little tag!!! It is just the perfect size and the perfect touch for my cards!


My first card is for a new baby girl with the tag as my focal point. I cut the tag out in kraft, stamped the stitching and the sentiment and use a die to add to add the clothing. The tag is mounted on the new Decorative Doily Duo Die. My bottom scalloped border is made with the Simple Scallop Medium Die.


I attached the tag to the center of my bow.


On the inside I used the tag again and stamped the sentiment on my border. My papers are from Girls Paperie, Vintage Whimsey.


Next up is a card I made using a combination of dies. To make my scene I used the Flat Bottom Clouds, Sunshine, and Teardrop Tree Dies.


And then I made my darling little tag with the Notched Die-namics Die and Stamp set. I cut the tag out of my DP, stamped the sentiment and the bird's feet and the used the die to cut out the bird.


On the inside I added another tag and a few more birds.



That is it for me!! You can find all the new products right here!

Now it time to hop on over to Lisa's Blog to see what wonderful project she has to share!!

Melody

21 comments:

  1. They could not be any sweeter, Melody! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those are just too stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! love the flap bottom cloud under the sun and the tree die (sitting on my desk not used yet....thanks for the inspiration!) and the dp you used with these is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...my most favorite yet. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you use your dies, very creative and inspiring! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Melody your cards are Gorgeous! Just to let you know I thought do I really need the new tag die/stamp set? Well now I do! You enabler you!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sweet! I love all the goodness you have shown here - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! this just makes me HAPPY! looove it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melody, just looking at these cards makes me smile! They are SO sweet! I just love the way you used the dies and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo cute Melody, love the new tags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are OUT of this world GORGEOUS Melody! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these make me want to get this tag die stamp set love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful cards Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. these could not be sweeter Melody!! i love them both! what an elegant baby girl card and the happy Springtime one just makes you smile-love all the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that's one perfect baby card, cute and pink! Love the spring card too, tweet indeed;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melody,

    These cards are just GORGEOUS! I just love the inspiration I get every time I visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Melody,
    I love coming to your blog. I am always in for a treat. Both cards look amazing inside and out.

    Happy Mother's Day weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete