5/10/11

Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge MFTWSC19

Well my blog has been quiet for a week!! One of my daughters graduates from college this weekend and I am just BUSY! I did manage to fit in a card using this week MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge. Want to play along? You can find all the details right HERE.


I think this sketch was a bit of a challenge!! I stamped the sentiment from Own Your Story, used the Four Point Frame Die to cut it out,  and then used the leaf from the set around the edges. The papers are from Girls Paperie Kitch Collection.


To make my banner I used the Fishtail Banner Die. After I cut it all out and put it together I added a flower, using the little flower included in the Notched Tag Die and Stamp Set. I then added a rhinestone to the center of the flower and strung the banner on Bakers Twine in Maraschino Red.


On the inside a used the Four Point Frame Die again and stamped a sentiment fro Framed Greetings.



Have a good rest of the week! I will be back after my daughter's graduation!

Melody

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty! love the little notched tag elements you added to the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH oh oh....I'm loving this! Every single detail! Papers, embellishments and dies! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP!!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO gorgeous Melody! LOVE the flower banner and the papers you used! Congratulations on your daugther's graduation! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Melody! And thank goodness I already have these papers. Otherwise, you and Jody would have me shopping!

    ReplyDelete