5/16/11

I Treasure Our Friendship

It is mid May and time for the release of two new MFT à la modes and this month's Who's That Girl VIP Package. I have a sneak peek today of the second new à la modes, I Treasure Our Friendship. You can stop by Kim's blog of the list of designers sharing project today.

In the past, we've released our à la modes images in cling rubber, however, this month, we're releasing both of our à la modes in clear photopolymer, just like the rest of our stamps.  This means that we can bring them to you a slightly lower price point than usual - $9.00 each!  How fabulous is that?!  Since our clear stamps are made in the USA, they are of the highest quality, so you'll have the same great image quality that you're accustomed to with any of our other clear stamps!  Sweet deal right?


Isn't she cute!! She is colored with Copics and add Crystal Glitter Ritz to the treasure.

For my scalloped border I layered the Jumbo Scallop Border and the Scalloped Scallops Border dies. I also added stitching around the edges.


For my hearts I used two wooden hearts from Studio Calico and stained them with Tim Holtz's Distress Stain in Fired Brick. The sentiment is from the stamp set.


On the inside I used papers and dies to coordinate with the front of the card. The sentiment is also included in the stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tonight with my Who's That Girl VIP Package project.

Melody


12 comments:

  1. this is so cute! love the colors and the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this Melody! The colors are so fun and I love those hearts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors you used for this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody! Gorgeous card, I love the colours and the big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Melody,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper, your choice of colors and coloring all tremendous, beautiful card! Michelle Mallett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melody, this is beautiful! LOVE the layout and papers you used!! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Melody. I love your paper choices and the fab stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the heart accents and the red and black combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete