5/15/11

I Need Some Face Time!!

It is mid May and time for the release of two new MFT à la modes and this month's Who's That Girl VIP Package. We are starting the sneak peeks off with a look at one of the new à la modes, I Need Some Face Time. You can stop by Kim's blog of the list of designers sharing project today.

In the past, we've released our à la modes images in cling rubber, however, this month, we're releasing both of our à la modes in clear photopolymer, just like the rest of our stamps.  This means that we can bring them to you a slightly lower price point than usual - $9.00 each!  How fabulous is that?!  Since our clear stamps are made in the USA, they are of the highest quality, so you'll have the same great image quality that you're accustomed to with any of our other clear stamps!  Sweet deal right?


She is colored with Copics and I used colored pencils for the shading. My papers are from My Mind's Eye. I added stitching to the edges, twill, Caribbean Teal Bakers Twine, and the scalloped border is made with the new Die-manic Stacked Open Scallop Die


The sentiment is included in the set. I used a little Tim Holtz Distressing Dye in Antique Linen on the edges of the paper.


On the inside I used the scraps of paper left on my desk, added another Stacked Open Scallop border, and stamped another sentiment included in the stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another new, and oh so cute, à la mode!!

Melody

20 comments:

  1. Lovely Melody...way to bring great sophistication to this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, this is so GORGEOUS!!! Love the beautiful papers and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody! Your card is so fun!! I love the sweet focal image, so beautifully coloured, and the banner with the sentiment. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Melody, I love all the perfect stitching you've did too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, inside and out! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody, this is beautiful! Inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melody, this is lovely! I love the brad matching the paper, wicked touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. Great paper, great coloring!
    Have a great day,
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous card Melody,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is DARLING!! I love the little brad and flag--fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Love your coloring and the little brad is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this Melody! The papers are AWESOME with her and I LOVE that brad anchoring the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Melody!! I LOVE the papers and the color of her twin set is DIVINE!!

    Crafty Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute and i love how you used the dp with the new image. adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your papers are always so pretty, Melody. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this!!! The colours and patterned papers are a perfect mix!!!!

    ReplyDelete