1/5/10

Day 4 MFTeasers - Chick Flick and Make the Date

Today is the last day of teasers! Be sure to stop by Kim's blog a 11:00 am EST for the full list of designers sharing projects today.

Tonight is the MFT January release party at 8:00 pm EST in the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers. I hope you will join us. It is always fun!!!

Today I have two projects to share. The first one used a new set called Make the Date in combination with ONE of the new digital downloads to help you get organized this year!

I work full time but when you spend most of your time at and office you need to this about all the personal stuff too! I made this To Do List for my office to keep track of my personal to dos!

The title is made for one of many, many words included in the Make the Date Set. The stamp is Who's That Digital Girl. The image is stamped in Memento Black and colored with copics. The dress is paper pieced. I covered two pieces of 8" x 4" chipboard and punched holes at the top for rings.
Here is the a look at the inside. I downloaded the To Do List, printed it a number of times, and cut it to the size I needed. There are a number of downloads available tonight, including calendars in a couple of size options and birthday lists.

My second project uses the Who's That Girl Click Flick.

I decided to make a little birthday gift for my girlfriend with the new Chick Flick set. She loves the movies and this a perfect gift for her!

For my card I made a criss cross card. The image is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a MFT Perfect Paper Panel. After putting my card together I added ribbon, the stamped image, and a felt flower.

On the inside a made a little pocket for a movie gift card, added a tab to the top, and accented with tickets and popcorn included in the set.

I purchased some movie candy, tied it all together with ribbon, and then I made a little gift tag to attach. Here is a close up of the tag. First I stamped the candy, masked if off, and the stamped the popcorn and a drink and added a little flower. This sentiment is another one in the set. I think it is so cute!.

Thanks,
Melody

MFT Chick Flicks, Make the Date
Digital Download - To Do List
DP: Basic Gray

13 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!! I love your to do list!! Darling card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects, Melody! I'm so CASEing your ToDo list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody these are FABULOUS!! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOTH of these projects are knock-outs! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! I love that idea for a gift and the to do list is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Melody! I am going to have to make myself one of those To Do Lists!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOVE making lists...it's the checking things off that stumps me... but this is AWESOME!!!! You do such GORGEOUS work Melody!!!!

    Makes me smile.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, drooling ...... I am totally loving that black, green, gold color combo on the gift set! The to-do list project is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are wonderful, Melody! (I especially love that to-do list!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color combo here! You need to add some kleenex to your candy package...for those tear jerkers. hee hee This is a super gift set!

    ReplyDelete