9/1/26

Little Bits, Big Ideas

Hello September! My first post this month is full of new Little Bits Dies from Taylored Expressions. TE is adding to the Little Bits Collection with six new themes, Birthday, Crafty, Get Well, Shapes, Words, and Vintage. Little Bits are perfect on there own or mixed with other products when you just what to add one more small touch to your card. 


My first two card feature the the Vintage Collection which includes a retro Television, Rotary Telephone, Record Turntable, Record Sleeve, and Instant Camera. There is also a Vintage Vibes Stamp Set with coordination dies. 

I die cut the television from Confetti Cake Cardstock and then used the 1/4 Inch Easy Strips Dies to cut the stripes in the TV screen. I listed the colors of cardstock I used below. 


I used the Pixie Dust Background Stamp with Confetti Cake Ink behind the television. I used the Circle Stacklets to die cut the circles. The background is embossed with the Halftone Embossing Folder using Blue Raspberry Cardstock. 


I used the Little Bits Inverted Diamonds Die to die cut the diamond shapes and added a few rhinestones. The sentiment is from the new Vintage Vibes Stamp Set and Dies. 


My next card features the Little Bits Die Set - Instant Camera Dies. I love the all the details of the camera. And the previously released Instant Photo Frames Die Set works perfectly the camera! 


Here is a closer look at the details. I die cut the flower with the Garden Variety Die Set to add to the photo frame. I embossed the Mint Julep Cardstock with the Swiss Dots Embossing Powder. I used the Sketchy Stripes Background Stamp for the card front. I used Licorice Cardstock, stamped in Versamark Ink, and embossed with White Embossing Powder. 


I used the Little Bits Die Set - Friend for the larger sentiment and the smaller sentiment is from the new Bitty Strips Stamp Set - Small Talk. 


My new next card features dies from the Little Bits Birthday Collection. I used the cupcake and balloons. The collection also includes a birthday hat and a present. 


I like the size of the Little Bits Words. Here I used the Little Bits Die Set - Happy along with the smaller sentiment is from the new Bitty Strips - Small Talk Stamp Set. 


The background is stamped with the Funfetti Background Stamp with Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I blended the background with the inks I have listed below. 

Happy crafting! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products, and more inspiration from the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment