8/24/26

Spooky Greetings

Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown!I have two project to share with you today. All the new products available tomorrow, August 25th at 12 PM EDT.


Who doesn't love a cute, little ghost! There are numerous ways to dress up your ghost with the new Build-A-Ghost Die Set. I added the witch's hat, broom, candy corn, and the Pumpkin Trick or Treat Basket. 


To create the die cut behind the ghost I die cut the largest die in the Love to Layer: Little Loopy Die Set from True Black cardstock. Next I added clouds with white pigment ink and then foiled using gold foil with the Stargazing Hot Foil Plate


The sentiments are from the new This is Big Sentiments: Halloween. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: This is Big Sentiments: Halloween

Dies: This is Big Sentiments: Halloween, Build-A-Ghost, Love to Layer: Little Loopy

Ink: Fresh Snow, True Black, Sweet Blush, Honey, Versamark

Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Gold, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, Bitty Big Collection: Sweet Blush

Other: Blending Brushes, Black Glitter Cardstock, Stargazing Hot Foil Plate, Gold Foil, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Foil



Next I created a set of tags using the new Halloween Silhouettes Stamp Set and Dies. The pumpkins are stamped with Candy Corn Ink and the other three images are stamped on True Black Cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


The sentiments are all included in the Halloween Silhouettes Stamp Set and have coordinating dies. 



The Halloween Silhouettes Dies cut all the spooky images and the card they are centered on. I added the loopy edges with the medium sized die in the Love to Layer: Little Loopy. 



I punched a hole at the top of each tag, strung twine and added the button. 


Stamps: Halloween Silhouettes

Dies: Halloween Silhouettes, Love to Layer: Little Loopy

Ink: Versamark, True Black, Orange Zest, Terra Cotta Tile

Paper: Royal Velvet, Green Parakeet, True Black, Tropical Teal, Orange Zest

Other: Gold and Black Embossing Powder, Buttons, Twine, Gold and Black Rhinestones


Happy Crafting! Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team.  


No comments:

Post a Comment