8/4/26

More Happy Half Sheets

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new Happy Half Sheets. With Happy Square Sheets, you can turn one 6 x 6 inch patterned panel into a coordinated collection of cards without wondering where to cut or how to arrange each piece.Two new sets of Happy Square Sheets are joining the TE catalog that give you the layouts and measurements for easy card layouts. 


I used one of the layouts from Happy Half Sheets Volume 1. You can start with a piece of patterned paper or make your own. Here I used the Heart to Heart Stamp & Die Combo to create my patterned paper. I stamped a variety of hearts from the stamp set using Pink Champagne, Raspberry Sorbet, Jujube, and Mulled Wine Inks. 


Here is my first layout. I die cut the sentiment with the Mega Messages Die Set - Hugs and added a die cut heart. 


I used the Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate Die to die cut the card front which adds a subtle pattern.


Here is my second card. I just followed the layout and added the strip of the stamped pattern to a panel I die cut with the Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate Die from Raspberry Sorbet Cardstock. 


The larger sentiment is die cut with the Mega Messages Die Set - Love and the smaller sentiment is from the Bitty Strips Stamp Set - Lots of Love. 

Turn one stamped or stenciled 6 x 6 inch panel into coordinated cards with Happy Square Sheets! Volumes 1 and 2 are joining the Taylored Expressions catalog with 10 easy-to-follow cutting maps and 37 unique card layouts between them.

You can also create a colorful floral-and-butterfly panel with the Florals & Flutters 6 x 6 Stamp & Stencil Combo, then use your favorite Happy Square Sheet to confidently cut and arrange every piece.

For a limited time, earn DOUBLE CRAFTY REWARDS on the entire Happy Sheets category—including products that help you create beautiful patterns and polished card layouts!



Happy crafting! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products, and more inspiration from the team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment