6/25/24

Hey Lady Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions

Hi Crafters! Today I have two cards to share with you that I created with the new Hey Lady Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions. The Kit is available now in the TE Store


The Hey Lady Kit is $65 packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker. The kit includes:

  • Hey Lady Stamp & Stencil Combo
  • Hey Lady Cutting Plate
  • Happy Trails clear stamp
  • The Insiders – Hey Lady
  • True Colors Inspiration Cards (set of 4)
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.



These are the two cards I have to share with you that I created with the kit. One uses the background stamp and one uses one of the Foil It - Ladybug Scenes panels. 


On my first card I used the Hey Lady Stamp & Stencil Combo to stamp and stencil the background to use for the card front. And then I stamped and stenciled a second time and die cut with the Hey Lady Cutting Plate. This gave me extra ladybugs and flowers to pop up from the background on this card and used on my card below. 


The sentiment are from the Mini Strips – Hey Lady stamp Set this is available for purchase separately. 


On my second card I used one the Foil It – Ladybug Scenes Panel. I foiled with TE Black Fun Foil and colored with the Olo Markers I have listed below. I lightly stencil clouds in the background with the Set the Scene - Rolling Clouds Strip Stencil. 


I added a couple more sentiments from the Mini Strips – Hey Lady Stamp Set. I used the Happy Trails clear stamp to stamp the swirl. I also added Bits & Pieces: Black Rhinestones to the ladybugs. 


Here is a look at the inside of the card where I added The Insiders – Hey Lady panels. I foiled the panels with Cookie Monster and Red Stars and Sparkle Fun Foil.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment