6/30/24

Out & About with Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by today! I recently purchase the new White Platinum Scout Die Cutting & Embossing Machine - 3.5" Platform from Spellbinders. 


I snapped this quick picture to show how it fits on my desk. What I like about this machine is that the platform is 3.5" wide. I had another smaller die cutting machine on my desk but the platform was only 2.5" wide. The one inch difference give me more flexibility. So many of my dies fit on a this platform. I love how the  White Platinum Scout Die Cutting & Embossing Machine fits on my desk and I don't have to get up to use my larger die cutting machine for every die. 



Along with the release of the machine Spellbinders has also released the Out & About Collection of dies. I have three cards to share with you with a few of the new dies. 


My first card feature the Stitched Hello Etched Dies. This is a set of .two thin metal cutting dies to say hello. The lowercase font hello has a stitching design to thread embroidery floss or you can leave it as it is and add a contrasting colored cardstock behind the cut outs. The sentiment can be used alone or add with its outline for a bolder greeting.

The background is embossed with the Leafy Helix Embossing Folder and the flowers are created with the Floral Spray Etched Dies. 


Next is a look at the Sprinkle & Grow Etched Dies and the and the Happy Birthday Wishes Etched Dies. You can fill the watering can you use the flowers and greenery or use them on their own. I framed the card with the Nested Postage Labels & Tag Etched Dies


My final project is created with the Flowering Tree Etched Dies and the Hello Smile Etched Dies. The Hello Smile Etched Die Set also included the smile sentiment. The background is embossed with the Flowers & Foliage 3D Embossing Folder.

My all  my cardstock colors are  from Spellbinders. 

Thanks for taking a look! 





No comments:

Post a Comment