4/30/24

The Alpha Bits Cardmaking Kit

Today I have two cards to share with you that I created with the new Alpha Bits Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions. This is such a fun kit! 

The Alpha Bits Kit is $67 packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker. The kit includes:
  • Tall Tales Alpha die
  • Drop Shadow Stencils
  • Bold Border Background Blocks
  • The Insiders – Alpha Bits
  • True Colors Inspiration Cards (Set of 4)
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Additional products available to purchase outside of the kit: The Insiders – Alpha BitsAlpha Bits Envelope SealsWavy Stitch Stacklets, and Foil It – Drop Shadow Sentiments.

Limited quantity available.


The Kit contains the Tall Tales Alpha Dies, which is a full set of  the Alphabet. You can create your own words or use the Drop Shadow Stencils included in the kit. Here I decided to create the word bloom, which I die cut from Macaron Cardstock. 


I stamped the polka dot stamp in the Bold Border Background Blocks with Versamark Ink, embossed with white embossing powder, and then blended Dill Pickle Ink over the dots. I added the additional sentiments with the You Are Additions Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. I added the flowers and greenery with the Garden Variety 2 Dies. 


To create the background I die cut a piece Salt Water Taffy Cardstock, stamped the striped stamp in the Bold Border Background Blocks with Salt Water Ink. Then I used the Wavy Stitch Stacklets to add the stitched detailing. This die is available for purchase outside of the kit. 


On my second card I used the Thanks Drop Shadow Stencils with Oyster Ink. Then I die cut the letters in the cardstock colors I linked below. I die cut each letter three times and layered them together. I used the striped stamp in the kit for the background. 


I added the the flower and leaves with the Garden Variety 2 Dies and added a Yellow Glitter Drop to the center of the flower. 


I used the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and the Petite Scallops Stacklets to frame the sentiment. 

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 








No comments:

Post a Comment