4/29/24

Papertrey Ink April Release - Day 4

Thanks for stopping by for Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown. I have two more cards to share with you today that are all about Dad. All the new products will be available on tomorrow, April 30th at 10 PM ET.  


My first card features the new Hats Off to Dad Stamps and Dies and the Perfect Strips Stencil. I die cut the hat from Blueberry Sky Cardstock and then blended Enchanted Evening and Dark Indigo Inks. I used a white gel pen to highlight the stitching.


The heart is included in the Hats Off to Dad Stamp Set and the larger sentiment is included in the new Father's Day Sentiments Stamp Set. I used the Reflections: April Dies to die cut the center section. 


The striped background is stenciled with the Perfect Stripes Stencil with Enchanted Evening and True Black Ink. 


My next card features the Father's Day Sentiments Stamps and Die along with the new Argyle Stencils. I like the Argyle pattern. I stenciled with Ocean Tides, Spring Rain, and Enchanted Evening Ink. I used the Reflections: April Dies again to die cut the center portion and mount the sentiment. 


The smaller embellishments are from an older set, Just for Dad Mini Stamp Set.

Thanks for taking a look.You can stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the design team. 






No comments:

Post a Comment