4/28/24

Papertrey Ink April Release - Day 3

Thanks for stopping by for Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown. I have two more cards to share with you today. All the new products will be available on April 30th at 10 PM ET. 


How cute is the new Wild About Mushrooms Stamp Set and Dies and Hot Foil Plate!! This such fun and whimsical group of products!


I die cut the circle in the center of the card with in die in this month's Pro Stamper's Box from Classic Kraft Cardstock. I added the sentiment and the arranged the stamped images around the circle. 


I used white foil with the Wild About Mushrooms Hot Foil Plate for the background. 


Next up is a look at the Towering Trees Stamps and Dies and the Cornered: Decor Dies. I like the simple elegance of this set. I started by stamping the frame from the Sapling Frame Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and then embossed with gold embossing powder. I blended the background with Aqua Mist and New Leaf Inks and added the trees and grass. 


I stenciled the background with one the great stencils in the April Pro Stamper's Box and die cut the corners with the new Cornered: Decor Dies. 

Thanks for taking a look. I will be back tomorrow with more projects. You can stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the design team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment