4/27/24

Papertrey Ink April Release - Day 2

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown. This release is full of pretty floral, the cutest mushrooms, and some great masculine products. All the new products will be available on April 30th at 10 PM ET.


My first card features the Into the Blooms: Mushroom Dies. I don't know what it is but I think these mushrooms dies make such a fun card. I die cut the mushrooms from Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, and Honey Nut cardstock. I used a white glittered cardstock for the spots along with a white gel pen. 


The background is stenciled with one the great stencils in the new Pro Stamper's Box for April. I use Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado Ink on Classic Kraft Cardstock. I die cut a piece of Vellum with the Love to Layer: Deckled Die, attached it over the stenciled pattern and arranged the mushroom and greenery. 


The bottom border is die cut with the new Elegant Edges: Decor Dies and the sentiment is included in the new Sapling Frame Stamps and Dies. 


Next up is a closer look at the Pro Stamper's Box: April. All the stamps, dies, and stencil that I used to created this card are included in the box. Let's start with the background. I used one of the stencils in the Box and stenciled with Ranger Metallic White Texture Paste on Tropical Teal Cardstock. 



The frame is cut from a glittered cardstock and I added vellum behind the oval. The sentiment is stamped on Tropical Teal Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 

Thanks for taking a look. I will be back tomorrow with more projects. You can stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the design team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment