5/7/24

The For Him Release at Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today! I have three cards to share with you that I created with new products from the For Him Release from Taylored Expressions. The release is a fun mix of products to create cards for the men in your life as well as a few versatile products that can be used throughout the year. 


My first card features the Wood Slice 6 x 6 Background Stamp. I love all the detail on the stamp. I stamped in Toffee Ink on Toffee Cardstock, cut the wood slice in half, and handcuff the edges. 


I decided to make a birthday card for my brother who loves the outdoors and exploring the National Parks.   I used the previously released Serene Scenes - Camping Additions and Landscapes Vol. 2. Once I had the scene laid out I used the Rounded Rectangle Stacklets to die cut scene for the card front.


I added the sentiments with the Happy Camper Stamp Set and the Mini Strips - Birthday Stamp Set. 


My next card is created with the 5 O'Clock Somewhere Stamp and Stencil Combo, the 5 O'Clock Somewhere Dies, and the Worth A Shot Stamp Set and coordinating dies. So fun! 


I started by cutting a piece of Peaches n' Cream Cardstock to fit the card front. Next I used the Bubbly Stencil with Peaches n' Cream, Rose Water, and Raspberry Sorbet Inks. After I stenciled with the ink I added a coat of TE Happy Medium - Iridescent Glitter to add a little sparkle to my bubbles. 



After I stenciled the cocktails I added a few more details with Olo Markers. Then I added the sentiment to the center of the card. 


Next up is a look at the Pocketful Dies. There are a number of options available to fill up the pocket, including glasses, pens and pencils, and tool. If you purchase the Pocketful Bundle you will receive the Pocketful of Posies Die that I used on my card. I added the promotion details below. 

I die cut the pocket from Bleu Cheese Cardstock, highlighted the stitching with a white gel pen and then added the flowers and greenery. 


The background is stamped with the Plaid Background Stamp in Bleu Cheese Ink. There are four new background stamps being released. I added a strip of vellum down the center of card and add a few Yellow Glitter Drops. The little tag on the side of the pocket is included in the Pocketful Die Set. I stamped a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Sentiments on the tag. The larger sentiment is from the Sundry Sentiments Stamp Set.



The Pocketful Bundle is $73 and includes:
While supplies last, when you purchase the Pocketful Bundle, you'll receive Pocketful of Posies dies set FREE!

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for more information, videos, and more inspiration for the Design Team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment