3/19/24

Sunshine and Rainbows

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I have a fun, happy Sunshine & Rainbows Release to share with you today from Taylored Expressions. I am also excited about the new enamel dots in a rainbow colors. 


My first group of cards are created with the new Create In Quads - ROYGBIV along with the Here Comes the Sun Stamp Set and Dies. 


I have linked the ink colors I used with the stencil below. I die cut this card front with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted the card front with Teal Glittered Cardstock and the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. I also lightly spattered gold paint on all the backgrounds. 


On this card I used one of the Foil It - ROYGBIV panels foiled with TE Gold Shimmer Fun Foil. I stenciled clouds in the background with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and Salt Water Taffy Ink.  There are two dies that coordinate with the Create In Quads - ROYGBIV Stencil. On this card I die cut the rainbow with the Create-in-Quads - ROYGBIV Vase Die. 


This card showcases the Here Comes the Sun Clear Stamp Set and Dies. I love the option of stamping the face on the sun. I added the clouds with the previously released Rainbow Cloud Duo.


This card using the Create-in-Quads - ROYGBIV - Umbrella Die. All the sentiments are from the Shine So Bright Stamp Set and die cut with the Shine So Bright Coordinating Dies. I finished off each card with a few of the new enamel dots in Grape Jelly, Cookie Monster, Granny Smith and Lemon Meringue. 


Next up is a look at the Rainbow Bright 3 Die. There are two additional rainbow dies also being released giving you lots of options. I used Lollipop, Candy Corn, Lime Zest, Potato Chip, Jelly Donut, and Blue Raspberry Cardstocks for the rainbow. Then is used a paint brush to add Happy Medium - Iridescent Glitter on the bottom edges. 


I used the Here Comes the Sun Stamp Set and Die again to add the sun and finished the card off with the pretty enamel dots. 


The Rainbow Enamel Dots Bundle is $45 and includes:


This special bundle is only is only available while supplies last!


First 750 orders of $75+ receive the Sticker to It - Rainbow Bright for free!

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, video, and more inspiration from the Design Team. 








No comments:

Post a Comment