3/7/24

Windows with a View

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today's projects are created with products from the Spellbinders Windows With a View Collection by Tina Smith. I love the scenes you can created for the windows and they can be used for many occasions. 


My first card creates a scene looking out the window. I used two of the die sets in the collection, the Vista View Window Etched Dies and the Backyard Haven View Etched Dies. I also used the Background Scapes Stencils to add the clouds and grass to the background. 


I love all the details on the etched dies. The sentiment is from the Sending Sunshine Sentiments Clear Stamp Set and the background is embossed with the Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder.


On this card we are looking into the window.  I used the Backyard Haven View Etched Dies to add the tree branches and the The Botanical Solarium Etched Dies to add the pots and foliage. On the inside of the window I add some eyelet trim for a curtain and a piece of white cardstock blended with yellow ink. 


I added the accents to the pots with a gel pen and gold jewels to the centers of the flowers. I included another sentiment from the Sending Sunshine Sentiments Clear Stamp Set.



Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment