6/11/23

Just A Note

Spellbinders just released their new products for June!  Today I have a card to share that I created with the  beautiful Mandala Blooms 3D Embossing Folder. The folder is a 5.50 x 8.50-inch embossing folder. It is filled with sweet mandala florals framed in looped circles in a repeat design.


I used Blue Spruce Cardstock with the Mandala Blooms 3D Embossing Folder. I spritzed the cardstock with water before I embossed the cardstock. Then I blended a little teal ink over the embossed areas. I love this pattern and think it makes a beautiful background. 


Here is a closer look at the background pattern. The flowers are die cut with the  Stylish Oval Hello You Floral Etched Dies. The cardstocks I used are linked below. 


The sentiment is from the Essential Glimmer Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. I used Moondust Glimmer Foil. I also I added a few Gold Mix Color Essentials Gem. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the new products here


No comments:

Post a Comment