6/8/23

Hello You!

Hello and thanks for stopping by today! I have a card to share that I created with the Stylish Oval Hello You Floral Etched Dies from Spellbinders


Stylish Oval Hello You Floral Etched Dies are from the Stylish Ovals Collection with a set of 16 thin metal cutting dies. The set creates this beautiful bouquet of flowers full of leafy greenery. The set is one of new favorites. I love the details on the die cuts!


Here is a closer look. I used a combination of white, Glacier, and Raindrop Cardstock for the flowers and Rainforest and Fern Cardstock for the greenery. Then I added a little blended ink to highlight the die cut details. I added Color Essentials Gems in Opal to the center of the flowers. Links are listed below. 


I die cut the sentiment with the dies included in the Stylish Oval Hello You Floral Etched Dies. I used the Essential Stylish Ovals Etched Dies to cut the oval and lightly stencil clouds in the background. I card front is embossed with the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder. 

Thanks for taking a look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment