6/7/23

A Stitched Happy Birthday

Hi All! Today I am sharing a fun and easy stitched  card I created with the Spellbinders  Stitched Kaleidoscope Hexi-Gem Etched Dies.   This is a set of four thin metal cutting dies.


I die cut each die twice to create the top and the bottom of the diamond shape. I used DMC Dark Cranberry 301 from the DMC's Warm 10 Bundle. My product links are below. I used one strand of DMC Light Gold Diamant Metallic Thread for the gold.


To create the flowers I used Be Bold Blooms Etched Dies. I used a combination of Barely Peach, Pink Sand, Dahlia, Wild Berry, Rainforest, and Fern Cardstock with Mirror Gold Cardstock for the center of the flowers. I think this is such a pretty color combo. 


The background is embossed with the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Flower with Barely Peach Cardstock. I added a strip of vellum up the center of the card. The sentiment is from the Essential Glimmer Sentiments Hot Foil Plate. 


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will have more Spellbinders to share through the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment