6/13/23

The Summer Release from Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing the latest collection of products to celebrate summer.  All the products are available now in the TE Store. I have three projects to share with you.


My first card features the new Serene Scenes - Camping Additions and the Serene Scenes - Landscapes Vol. 2. Both these products coordinate with the previously released Serene Scene Cutting Plate. I die cut the cutting plate from Spearmint Cardstock and stamped the Gathered Greenery Background Stamp in Spearmint Ink. 


Inside the window of the cutting plate I added the sky with the stars, the moon, the hill, tree, grass, and water with the Serene Scenes - Landscapes Vol. 2. The sky is blended with Blue Corn Ink. I die cut the stars and added gold foil behind the die cuts. 


The camper is created with the  Serene Scenes - Camping Additions. There in also a tent in the die set. The sentiment is from the new Happy Camper Stamp Set in Blue Corn Ink. 



Next is a look at the new Flying High Stamp & Stencil Combo and the Let's Go Fly A Kite Dies. I started by creating the background. I stamped the kite strings in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. Then I used the set of three stencils to stencil the kits. I used Cotton Candy, Kiwi, and Potato Chip Inks. 


Next I created the die cut kites with the Let's Go Fly A Kite Dies. I used the same cardstock colors as the inks I used for stenciling. 


The sentiment is stamped with the Mini Strips - Carried Away Stamp Set and die cut with the Mini Strips Die.



My final card showcases the new Oh My Word - Welcome Stamp Set and the Oh My Word - Welcome Die. The stamp set has seven small sentiments making the stamp set perfect for many occasions. I used Little One to create a card for a new baby. 

I used the previously released Vintage Wooden Toys Dies. I used Sugar Cube, Spearmint, Blue Corn, and Toffee Cardstock for the toys.  I used TE Natural Wood Buttons for the wheels and Twine to add the thread to the wheels and string the toys together. 



Welcome is stamped in Blue Corn Ink and die cut with the Oh My Word - Welcome Coordinating Die. To created the background I stenciled the Mini Slim Stencil - On the Dot in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 
When you purchase the Flying High Bundle (Flying High Stamp & Stencil Combo set, Let’s Go Fly a Kite die collection, and Mini Strips – Carried Away stamp) through Sunday, June 18th, you will get a free exclusive video craft-along class with Heather Nichols!

This craft-along class is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making projects at your own pace! Watch the video as often as you like and learn some new card-making tips and tricks!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class video.

Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (Central Time) on Sunday, June 18th, or while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by. Visit the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment