1/24/23

Second Chance Release from Taylored Expressions

I have two new projects to with you with new products from Taylored Expressions. A few of them may look familiar to you! If you place a $100+ order with TE, you will earn exclusive products for FREE! We switch these products up every month! This is your chance to purchase these exclusive products from the last several months as they join our collection of products in the TE webstore. And TE also has a few new coordinating products too.


My first project features the Garden Variety Dies and. the Rustic Pail Die. I die cut leaves and flowers with the Garden Variety Dies from a variety of cardstocks colors. You can see the links below. I blended a little ink on the edges of the flower die cuts. I like having flower die cuts in my stash. I find that I use smaller flowers for embellishments. The Rustic Pail is die cut from Toffee Cardstock. I love all the details on the pail. 


I stenciled the background with the Here Comes the Sun Stencil and added the grass with the Build A Scene - Grassy Hills Die. 


Also, new with this release are the Gold Matte Metallic  Enamel Dots. They also come in silver. The sentiment if from the Signature Sentiments clear stamp set. 



My next project features the One In A Melon Stencil and Clear Stamp Combo and the One In A Melon Coordinating Dies. 


There are two sentiments in the clear stamp set and I created a card with each sentiment. I stamped the sentiments in VersaFine Clair Black Pigment Ink and then embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. I die cut the sentiment three times and layered the die cuts on top of each other. This give my card a little more depth and texture with using foam tape. 


The watermelons are stenciled with Watermelon, Cherry Pop, Peapod and Oreo Ink with TE Blender Brushes. After I stenciled I used the largest die in the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets to die cut the frame. I cut the frame two more times from Sugar Cube Cardstock and layer the frames together. This helps the frame standout from the rest of the background. This is nice technique when you want to add a little more detail to a card.


Right now through Sunday, January 29th, when you purchase the Garden Variety Bundle (Garden Variety die collection, Garden Variety Bouquet Builder die collection, Rustic Pail die, and Antique Pail die collection), you'll receive Bits & Pieces - Drips Drops in either original, gold, or silver - we will choose for you! Drip drops are perfect for flower centers and sprinkling on your projects to add extra dimension and shine! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment