12/3/22

Spellbinders December Card Kit of the Month

Hi All! I have a group of cards to share with you that I created with the Spellbinders December Card Kit of the Month. This month's "Love Grows Here" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!

Membership Includes:

A Monthly Card Kit Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings:Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


I created eight cards to share with you but there is plenty of product in the kit to create lots of cards!  Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies, a few embellishments, and a few colors of cardstock.


The are a number of chipboard frames in the kit, perfect for the creating the focal point of the card. I used the foam dots in the kit to attach the birds and then added two of the chipboard sentiments. 


The kit also includes a cute set of dies to create these birds, the branch, and the leaves. I added vellum behind the frame. The top half of the card is embossed with the Diamond Plaid Embossed Folder that I already owned. 


Here is another example of the cards with the birds and one of favorite patterns from the paper pad that is included in the kit. 


There is also a stamp set in the kit with has great sentiments to fit the love theme and these sweet birds. I colored with Copic Markers, lightly stenciled clouds in the background, and the die cut with the Fluted Classics Circles Edged Dies. 


This card was so quick and easy to create. I stamped the smaller sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder and then added the chipboard pieces to spell LOVE. 


I used the frame on this card to create the shaker element. I added vellum behind the frame and then stripes of foam tape. I dropped in  the sequins from the kit along with some clear sequins from my stash and then covered back of the frame with a piece of yardstick. 


The papers are so pretty! The sentiment is included the stamp set. 


On my final card I used the Elliptical Ovals Etched Dies to die cut the oval and then just added the chipboard pieces. 

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can use the kit. Stop by the Card Kit of the Month Page of al the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment