New Basic Essentials at Taylored Expressions

Today have some new products to share with you from Taylored Expressions. TE is releasing a great collection of basic essentials that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again.

My first two cards feature the  Big Thanks Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers. These is the first time using the the Foil Adhesive Transfers.  These adhesive transfers allow for heatless foiling! Cut your desired adhesive transfer from the sheet and apply it to your cardstock, sending it through your die cutting machine to create a sturdy bond. Peel off the top layer of the transfer to reveal the adhesive. Top the adhesive with foil (pretty side up) and send it through your die cutting machine one more time to bond the adhesive and foil together. Peel back the foil to reveal a beautifully foiled design. I was impressed with the results and it was so easy! 

I foiled with gold foil and die cut with the new Big Thanks Coordinating Die. The smaller sentiment is from the Big Thanks Stamp set that was previously released. I die cut the sentiment with the new Sentiment Strips Die Set. This is a set of seven different lengths die strips that you will use over and over. 

I stenciled the background with the Mini Slim - Swirly Roses Stencil on Rose Water Cardstock. Then I die cut the smallest frame in the new Frame in Frame cutting plate directly into the card front. I die cut two more frames and glued the three frames together and inlayed the frame back into the card front. I added vellum behind the frame. 

On my second card I used the Mini Slim - Prism Stencil along with another Big Thanks Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers and Teal Foil. 

The smaller sentiment is also included in the Big Thanks Stamp Set. 

My second card features a number of new products, the Berry Branch Die, the Framed Script - Thanks Die, and the Frame in Frame 3 Cutting Plate. I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front. Then I lightly blended Mint Julep Ink and stamped the Gathered Greenery Background Stamp in Spearmint Ink. 

I glued the branches to the card front, and then added the frames. The berries are cut from Blueberry Cardstock and I added Bits & Pieces - Cosmic Drip Drops. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment