12/26/22

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown. I have two more Valentine cards to share with you today so let's get started. 



First up is a look at the Love is Everywhere Stamp Set and Dies. There are a number of different ways to use this stamp set. On this card I went with the cute air balloon filled with flowers. Both the hearts and the clouds are included in the set. In the background I lightly stenciled some clouds and then added the grass at the bottom with the Grassy Edge Die. 

I stamped flowers from the set to add to the grass and then framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Hearts Frames Dies


I used the new Larger Than Life: Love die to created the focal point for this card. I die cut from both gold and black cardstock and layered the die cuts one on top of the other, slightly off center. I tied a bow with twine to attach to the L. Behind the heart I added a large heart die cut from Bitty Big Collection in Sweet Blush. 



I created the flowers with the new Into the Blooms: Fun Flowers dies. The background is foiled with the Delicate Circles Hot Foil Plate

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment