12/25/22

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 1

Merry Christmas! I hope all of you that celebrate have had a wonderful day. Today on the blog I will be giving you a look at the Papertrey Ink December Release. As a designer I am always working ahead so today's post will be all about love and valentines. 

My first two projects are created with the new Tiers of Cheer: Valentine Stamp Set and coordinating dies. The stamped set coordinates with the previously released, Tiers of Cheers. On this card I went with a two tiered tray and used the Woodwork Die to create the look of a table for the tray to sit on. 



To create the background I used the new A Little Sketchy Stencils. This is a set of two stencils. Then I framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Hearts Frames Dies. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Tiers of Cheers: Valentine, Tiers of Cheer
Dies: Tiers of Cheers: Valentine, Tiers of Cheer, Love to Layer: Hearts, Border Bling: Skinny Hearts Frame, Woodwork
Ink: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Classic Kraft, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Gold
Other: A Little Sketchy Stencils, Blender Brushes, Gold Drops, Foam Tape


On my second card I created a three tiered tray. I used foam tape to attach a few of the stamped images to add depth. 



I die cut the largest die in the new Love to Layer: Hearts Die Set from Sweet Blush cardstock. I used the new Happy Hearts stencil to create the background on the heart for added interest. I added sequins and twine for added texture.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Tiers of Cheers: Valentine, Tiers of Cheers
Dies: Tiers of Cheers: Valentine, Tiers of Cheers, Love to Layer: Hearts
Ink: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Bitty Big Collection: Soft Stone, Silver
Other: Clear Sequins, Foam Tape


My next project is created with the new Scalloped. Treat Box Dies. I love the scallop on the top edge and the die creates a nice size box to hold a sweet treat or a small gift. The background is stenciled with the new Happy Hearts Stencil.The die set included the dies to create the ends of the arrow. 


The larger hearts are die cut with the new Love to Layer: Hearts die set. I created the flower with the Into the Blooms II.


The sentiment is from the previously released Loads of Love Stamp Set. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Loads of Love
Dies: Scalloped Treat Box, Love to Layer: Hearts, Into the Blooms II
Ink: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse 
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Gold
Other: Happy Hearts Stencil, Gold Drops, Blender Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment