12/27/22

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 3

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown. Today I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, December 29th.


This sweet envelope is created with the new All You Need is Love Stamp Set and Dies. First I stamped and die cut the images that I wanted to fill the envelope with. 


I cut a piece of patterned paper from the Bitty Big Collection in Pure Poppy to fit the card front. Then I added a heart die cut with the Love to Layer: Hearts Die Set, and added the heart behind a panel of vellum.


I tied twine around the middle of the card and added a few white pearls to finish off the card. 


My second card features the new Fancy Floral Number Stamp Set and Die. I stamped the numbers in a black pigment ink, embossed with clear embossing powder, and colored with Copic Markers. I cut one heart from Hibiscus Burst Cardstock and a larger heart from vellum with the Love to Layer: Hearts and centered them on the card. 


The background is foiled with the new Delicate Circles Hot Foil Plate and a bright pink foil. The flowers are created with the Into the Blooms II Die Set. 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment