3/22/22

Pretty Florals!

Hi! Today Taylored Expression is releasing some pretty new products full of flowers! Perfect to create cards to celebrate moms, birthdays, and to send love to all the special people in your life. The Release is available now in the TE Store

I have three projects to share with you so let's get started! 


First up is a look at the new Fancy Florets Stamp Set and coordinating Fancy Florets Dies. I think these stamps are so pretty. You can watercolor, color with Copic Markers, and blend with inks! I chose to watercolor the flowers and leaves. I stamped the images in Versamark Ink on TE Watercolor paper and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I watercolored the flowers with TE Raspberry Sorbet Liquid Watercolor and the leaves with Spearmint Liquid Watercolor. 


Next I cut a piece of Cupcake Cardstock to fit behind the watercolored flower. I stenciled with Cupcake Ink and the Pretty Petals Stencil. I cut a piece of Vellum to fit over the card front to soften the background pattern. Then sentiment is from the new Signature Sentiments. I love this new font! I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I finished off the card by adding Gold Drip Dots to the center of the flowers. 



Next up is a look at the new Mini Slim Botanical Background Stamp, the Mini Slim Botanical Die, and the Masking Stencil - Mini Slim Thin Rectangles. I stamped the Mini Slim Botanical Background Stamp in Oreo Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. I used the masking stencil to add Sprinkles Ink to the center of the rectangle. 

The sentiment is from the new Mini Slim Botanicals Sentiments. Some of the sentiments stamp vertically and some of sentiments stamp horizontally. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. Then I die cut the sentiment with one of the dies in the Mini Slim Botanical Die. I blended Mint Julep Ink on the background. 


The rectangular panels are die cut with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. The background is stenciled with the Mini Slim Stencil - Floral Lattice. The last detail is the addition of black twine wrapped around the card. 



My final card features the new Flower Patch Background Stamp and the Flower Patch Layering Stencil. I stamped the background in Oreo Ink and then used Flower Patch Layering Stencil and my TE Blender Buushes to add the coloring. 


The sentiment is created with the Get the Word Out -Mother's Day Stamp and coordinating Die. The circular frame is die cut with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets. 




When you purchase the Triple Slim In the Garden Class Collection (Triple Slim In the Garden Layering Stencil set and Clearly Crafty Signature Sentiments stamp set) through Sunday, March 27th, you will get a FREE exclusive video craft along class with Taylor and Heather!

This mini version of our Online Crafty Classes is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making 6 different card designs at your own pace! Watch the video as often as you like and learn some new crafty tips and tricks!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class video on YouTube.

Although Taylor and Heather will recommend extra supplies (ink, cardstock, embellishments, etc.), you can use anything you have to make these projects uniquely yours!

Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (CT) on Sunday, March 27th, or while supplies last. After the promotion has ended, the class will be available to purchase.

Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by the TE Blog all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment