3/24/22

Papertrey Ink March Sneak Peeks Day 4

Thanks for stopping by for Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink March Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have a look at the pretty Dahlias Stamp Set and Dies and the Dahlias Stencils, along with the latest addition to the Feathered Friends Dies. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, tomorrow, Friday the 25th!


My first card features the Dahlias stamps, dies, and stencil. Let's start with the background. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit behind the frame, which is cut with the largest die in the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frames. Then I used Versamark Ink with the Dahlias Stencil and embossed with white embossing powder. 

Using a blending brush I inked the background with Sweet Blush and Spring Moss Ink. I like to use a soft cloth to remove any excess ink off the white embossing. 


The flowers are stamped with a mix of Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, and Lemon Tart. The leaves are die cut with the Into the Blooms:Dahlias and inked with New Leaf and Spring Moss Ink. The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments:Quotes.

Supplies:

Stamps: Dahlias, Just Sentiments:Quotes
Dies: Dahlias, Into the Blooms:Dahlias, Border Bling:Skinny Frames
Ink: Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, New Leaf, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Vellum
Other: Dahlias Stencils, White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Blender Brushes, Rhinestones



My second card features the Feathered Friends 21 Dies. I cut all the pieces from white cardstock and blended ink on each piece. After I assembled the bird I added details with a white gel pen. The sentiment is from the new Inside Greetings: Quote Stamp Set. I cut the fence with the Picket Fence Die and added the flowers and greenery with the Into the Blooms: Dahlias. 


Behind the fence I added white cardstock stenciled with the new Berry Branches Stencil. This a such a pretty stencil. I know I will be using it over and over! 

Stamps: Inside Greetings: Quotes
Dies: Feathered Friends 21, Pickett Fence, Into the Blooms: Dahlias, Tagged & Labeled
Ink: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Black, Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Blueberry Sky
Other: Berry Branches Stencil, Twine, Black Rhinestone, Blending Brushes, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by. You can stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment